I have been unable to use any flash related websites on PC for a while and was relieved to see that there was an update to fix the issue but I am un able to install this update, it provides me with a issue Invalid Storage Flags. Can anyone instruct me how to resolve Invalid Storage Flags before I give up and reinstall my windows system?Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to diagnose and get rid of errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At times, Invalid Storage Flags error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Invalid Storage Flags issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Invalid Storage Flags error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Windows 10,Msvcp71.dll Is Missing,Troubleshooting Msvcp71.dll Is Missing Error In An Easy Way,Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Hitman Blood Money,Msvcr71.dll Windows 7
Read More: ,Revision Level Is Unknown,Vista Code 39 Error,Windows Xp Error 1330,Xp Mit Framebuf,Why Does My Internet Keep Crashing When I Download A File