I have allot of BSOD in the last 2 - 3 years, i have tried figuring it out but i dont have a clue whats going on.
Sometimes i dont have it at all, and i never change anything in and on my pc. but all of a sudden shit is going down lol.
Can anyone help me, i have the zip file for you!
Thanks in advance
Fast solution: No one likes to see Having BSOD's all the time issues while surfing online, especially when people are watching videos or enjoying themselves in using computers. What should I do? Most computer users have no idea of how to repair Having BSOD's all the time problems. Don't worry! Read the instructions below, and figure out the best way to troubleshoot Having BSOD's all the time error and optimize your PC.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer, get rid of Having BSOD's all the time
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove Having BSOD's all the time Issues By Yourself.In fact, Having BSOD's all the time not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: 80246001 Windows 7,Provide Guidance For Error Code Faults,0x004cf1a8,Dlll,Delet Cookies
Read More: ,13804 (0x35ec),Test Your Pc Speed,Last Windows Error Is 995,Cdatabase.dll,Florida Computer