Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up 8024a0006 problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve 8024a0006?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair 8024a0006 problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot 8024a0006 problem.
Method Two: To fix 8024a0006 issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
8024a0006 file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a word, 8024a0006 removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..
Related: 0x80240037,Atl70.dll,ERROR_DISK_CORRUPT,ERROR_SXS_PROTECTION_RECOVERY_FAILED,Office 365 0x8004fc12
Read More: ,dell dock error,Cheap Cpu Repair,Script Errors,Window Xp System Error 102,mfc110u.dll missing windows 7 download