Luckily for you, Chrome Class Not Registered Windows 10 error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Remove Chrome Class Not Registered Windows 10 Error On Your Own.
Solution One: How Can I Solve Chrome Class Not Registered Windows 10 Problems Manually?
To resolve Chrome Class Not Registered Windows 10 error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve Chrome Class Not Registered Windows 10 Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve Chrome Class Not Registered Windows 10 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Chrome Class Not Registered Windows 10 error completely.
Related: Error Code 0x80070190,0xc00d4e87,Error Code 0x800703f1,0x800c0133,Error Code 0x80072746
Read More: ,0x800a138f,error code 0x800b0100,0x4005,0xc18a0506,0xc01a001d