So I'm having BSOD issues for a while now. It can be one in 5 days or 5 in 1 hour. I'm kinda getting pissed with this situation therefore requesting for some help here.
I ran Memtest 86 before upgrading to W10 months ago without any issue.
Hope people can help.
Recommended Solution: At present, it is not difficult for computer users to receive BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal problems. Once you don't fix this problem in time, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The fact is troubleshooting BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal error can be extremely easy.
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is one of the powerful registry cleaner tools which can help to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal errors. Follow the steps below and you can clear the BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal threat from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Fix BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal Issues On Your Own.
How to Perform a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In fact, to fix BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: windows 10 Update Error 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,Update KB3033929 Fails With Error Code 80004005,windows Update Error 80004005,windows Update Error 0x80004005
Read More: ,error "Windows not up to date" but it is,BSOD after running uTorrent,BSOD While playing games,Windows 10 system thread exception not handled error.,Defer updates